segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2009

37 weeks

Hey guys ! How is everybody doing?

We are fine ! I must tell that I´m VERY nervous and VERY excited at the same time!
Rafael is in the right position but he hasn´t dropped yet... He still too high... My doctor said that we should wait until the 5th to do another exam and check again how he is doing. If he doesn´t drop probably I´ll have to do a c-section. Unfortunatly Brazil has a big number of c-sections... maybe because it´s always more convenient to doctors once they can plan everything... Women here usually prefer c-section because they are afraid of pain!!!

Anyway... Lets wait until next Monday to have more news. Meanwhile I can start leaking anytime and have to hurry to the hospital!

Be ready for the big annoucement anytime from now on !!!

Miss you all

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário