domingo, 5 de abril de 2009

Thank you !!!

Dear friends,

Thanks for all the messages and e-mails from all of you ! I´m very happy that most of you got my weblink and are excited with the news! Today begins my 12nd week and I feel much better than last week. I don´t feel sick everyday anymore, but the baby definitetly doesn´t like if I eat junk food! :-)

Now I´m counting down until April 14th, when I´ll find out if it will be a boy or a girl !!! Any guesses ??? Here some people say is a boy and others are sure that it´s a girl... They say that the mother feels what she is expecting but... I really don´t know ... I always thought I would have a girl as my first baby but now ... not sure ... rs..rs... 99% of my friends are having boys! Maybe it is boys time !!! :-) I´m so curious ... Roberto and my mon think we should wait until the birth to know! They want to be surprised but I´m too curious to wait 6 more months if I can know in 2 weeks !!! I wanna know before to chose the name, to prepare the room... buy clothes etc.

Next Sunday is Easter. We´re are going to Belo Horizonte spend the weekend with my family! I wish you all a great holiday! (Chera, I´ve been thinking sooooooo much in those dark chocolate pecans turtles... you have no idea!!! Especially now during Easter time that we just talk about chocolates!!!)

Love,
Barbara

Um comentário:

  1. Barbara I am sooo excited for you and Roberto!! I am the same, like you I was too curious to wait to find out!! It's tomorrow....let us know if you find out and what you're having....then we'll need an address to send you lovely gifts for your lovely little one!!!!!
    <3 Much love,
    Corrine

    ResponderExcluir