quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2009

Some news about us !

Hello everyone !

I'm sorry it took me such a long time to write back in English :-) Ok, here we go!

Rafael is now 28 weeks and very healthy!!! I had an exam last Wednesday and he is growing just fine ! Now he is 38 cm and 1,4 kg. This measure and weight is about a baby with 31 weeks, so I think he is gonna be a big boy! :-)

I feel just fine ! No pain, no sickness, no stress... Probably I'll get more nervous once the due date gets closer but for now I think I'm doing very well! His room is almost done ! I promise to post some pictures as soon as it's 100% done ok?

A friend of mine went to US last month and I asked her to bring some clothes for him! I bought them in the internet and shipped to her place. It's amazing the price difference comparing to Brazil!!! It's worth to travel to US (air tickets, hotel) to do all the shopping and even though it's cheaper than buying here. Also US has much more options than here... especially for boys! I wish I were living there just to buy everything for him! But anyway... I told Roberto that now we have another reason to go once a year! Visit friends and shopping for Rafael !!! :-)

As you know it is winter time in Brazil. Curitiba (the city we live) is very cold these days... the temperature is around 40F degrees every single day... Not much sun and lots of rain... I hope October gets warmer! Poor little baby... to be born in such cold days...

Well, those are the recent news I had to share with you! I promise to write more often from now on!

I miss you all ! We ALWAYS think of you and remember the good times we had together!!!

Love,
Barbara

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário