terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2009

17 weeks

Hey everyone!

Today is a happy day for me ! My first b-day as a mom!

I'm 17 weeks now and feeling great ! I started to exercise again and it makes me feel even better!
I can't do much... just light walks, some exercises using light weights, but even though it's good! Also I'm doing massage twice a week! Sooo good !!!
My belly is growing faster now. I have a couple of pants that still fitting but probably for 1 or 2 more weeks...max! :-)

I'm starting to work on the baby room now. I have some stores working on little projects for me! Probably I'm gonna see something next weekend. The color for sure is gonna be blue (my favorite) but not sure yet if I play with some other color, or just blue. The theme I don't know ... I'm searching on internet and magazines to see if I have some idea. Once I have decided, I'll send pictures!

Maria & Solomon... The big day is coming !!!! You are probably in Switzerland already and I wish all the best for you !!! I wish we could be there celebrating with you but... I'll be sending good vibes !!! Love you both! Saludos a los dos y toda la felicidad del mundo! Despues espero las fotos del gran dia ok?

That's it for now !!! Soon, I'll post some more pictures !

xxx

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário