segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2009

16 weeks

Hey guys !!!

How is everybody doing ? I´m doing great !!! We had a great holiday in Goiania visiting my Gramma Vera, and some good friends that some of you had a chance to know in US! Murilo and Menira. We had a 1 year b-day of their baby boy, Andre. He is walking everywhere, very cute and looks just like Menira!

Menira and I went out for shopping. Guess what? Pregnant clothes! It was soooo funny! rs...rs... Those jeans with a big elastic band in your waist! rs...rs... I need to get use to it! I got 3 pairs of pants. I hope it´s enough for now, because they are expensive !!!

I posted a picture few days ago! Not a big belly yet but now everyday seams to be different and a little bigger. Probably the next one I´m gonna be wearing one of those new pants ! :-)

We were trying to go to Ann Arbor in June but unfortunatly it´s not gonna work... I´m very sad about it, but I didn´t get a week off... I don´t have vacations yet, the tickets are expensive and we need to save some money for the baby. Also this swine flu is worring everybody... I´m not sure if is the best time to travel abroad... Well, I hope I get a chance to see you soon ... We tried hard to go before the due date but... :-(

Miss you all!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário