domingo, 29 de março de 2009

I´m pregnant !!!

Hey guys !!! Most of you probably knows already, but for those who don´t, we´re are having a baby !!! I´m 11 weeks now and my due date is October 18th. I feel a little sick most of the days but just a weird sensation of throwing up and low blood pressure. I´ve been sleeping a lot and eating small meals all day long!


Sol and Maria, unfortunately we won´t be able to be at the wedding in Ecuador once the baby is coming around this date... I wish we could be there... I´m sure it is gonna be a great party but we have a good reason for missing such special event! Be sure that you will be in our thoughts and we will be sending good vibrations !!! Love you guys and wish all the happiness in the world!


I´ll keep you posted of everything ok?


Miss you all!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário