segunda-feira, 1 de junho de 2009

Some good news

Hey guys !

It´s been a while since my last note in English. Sorry about that...

I´m 20 weeks now and everything seams fine with my baby boy! We had a doctor appointment last week and all the exams are good. The baby is growing faster and also my belly! :-)

Now, I´m counting down for next Monday, June 8th, when I´ll do a Morphologic Ultrasound. The doctor says that we can see details like all the fingers, organs, eyes, even some hair growing !!! Isn´t it amazing?

Last week I felt him for the first time! I wasn´t sure if it was him, my stomach or some gazes... but my doctor said that what I felt is exactly the first signs of him! :-) Roberto could not feel yet, but probably in 2 weeks it´s gonna be easier and more frequently!

I haven´t decided about his room yet... still looking options, themes and colors...

The winter arrived in Curitiba this week. Today is freezing (for us brazilians)!!! Around 40º F... no sun, and non infra structure for cold weather! I had a Michigan flash back when I left home this morning! :-)

I think that´s it for now! Miss you all!

Love,
Barbara

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário